Shadow banned mw2

Choppa47

Was playing Warzone ranked play,  not even being obvious, I had 8 kills and I was disconnected from server. Now I can’t find any game and it’s on 200ms ping. This is a shadow ban correct? How long should I expect to wait until I can play ranked again?

HalcyonTrigger

Google activision appeal ban. Log in, appeal and check your status. SB can be a couple days to a week. SB lobbies are a trap to catch cheaters cuz it will pool them together and many cant help being outgunned and get obvious. So either play without cheats or extremely legit. Or better yet, just wait it out and take a break. 

• Administrator
12 hours ago, Choppa47 said:

Was playing Warzone ranked play,  not even being obvious, I had 8 kills and I was disconnected from server. Now I can’t find any game and it’s on 200ms ping. This is a shadow ban correct? How long should I expect to wait until I can play ranked again?

The shadow ban should expire within 7 days. I've added an extra week to your sub. We have an updated guide on avoiding shadow bans here: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/forums/topic/404-how-to-avoid-getting-shadow-banned-look-legit-while-cheating-chapter-002/

13 hours ago, HalcyonTrigger said:

Verbot der Google-Aktivierungsbeschwerde. Melden Sie sich an, legen Sie Einspruch ein und überprüfen Sie Ihren Status. SB kann ein paar Tage bis eine Woche dauern. SB-Lobbys sind eine Falle, um Betrüger zu fangen, weil sie dadurch zusammengeballt werden und viele nicht anders können, als unterlegen zu sein und offensichtlich zu werden. Also entweder ohne Cheats spielen oder extrem legitim. Oder noch besser: Warten Sie einfach ab und machen Sie eine Pause. 

That's not quite right. Filing a complaint against a shadowban does not bring and does not work. If you decide to play in a shadowban lobby and rage, nothing happens except that they probably get reported a lot. 

I can speak from experience, in the entire Season 2 I raged completely and my account is still fine.