Shadowbanned

Odessa

I have follow the instruction in the guide to use a USB, only use radar and not track enemies through wall but still I am getting shadowbanned. Do you think it's solely because of players reports? How long do these usually last and am I more likely to get another one now that I have one on my record?

Also is it normal to frequently see ESP overlay moving near my own operator in DMZ? It would also be nice if AI esp show bosses such as Pyro and Juggernaut.

2 hours ago, Odessa said:

I have follow the instruction in the guide to use a USB, only use radar and not track enemies through wall but still I am getting shadowbanned. Do you think it's solely because of players reports? How long do these usually last and am I more likely to get another one now that I have one on my record?

Also is it normal to frequently see ESP overlay moving near my own operator in DMZ? It would also be nice if AI esp show bosses such as Pyro and Juggernaut.

Are you using a new account? I've started WZ2 last week, played 3 games in total, only 1 with PO and got shadowbanned.

I think new accounts are under review pretty quickly. Shadowban last 7 days unless you are in a loop.

drewryjoseph
On 7/10/2023 at 7:21 AM, Odessa said:

Are you on Blizzard or Steam? I personally have never been banned on steam at all. But I have been shadow banned and perma banned on blizzard. Shadow ban has usually lasted 3 days or less just continue to check the call of duty appeal a ban website to check if your account is under review. Once its not under review any more you aren't shadow banned any longer and can get back on that account.

On 7/11/2023 at 3:43 AM, luca6901 said:

Are you using a new account? I've started WZ2 last week, played 3 games in total, only 1 with PO and got shadowbanned.

I think new accounts are under review pretty quickly. Shadowban last 7 days unless you are in a loop.

Nope, I am using my existing old account.

19 hours ago, drewryjoseph said:

Are you on Blizzard or Steam? I personally have never been banned on steam at all. But I have been shadow banned and perma banned on blizzard. Shadow ban has usually lasted 3 days or less just continue to check the call of duty appeal a ban website to check if your account is under review. Once its not under review any more you aren't shadow banned any longer and can get back on that account.

Would do, sadly it's still under review. I am on Steam.

drewryjoseph
10 hours ago, Odessa said:

Nope, I am using my existing old account.

Would do, sadly it's still under review. I am on Steam.

Well if your steam account ends up getting banned just make a blizzard account and link it to your activision account and you can play again on it