Some stuff

zebleer

• Administrator

1. My friendly competitor Mobius was detected today. Please be polite to them. This type of software is very hard to develop & fixing detections is difficult. They are still one of the best teams I know & while they are down now I am sure they will be back. EDIT: They will not be back they got a C&D & deleted their site

2. EDIT: Still holds true: If you were banned in their ban wave, do not assume you are HWID banned. It usually takes 2+ perma bans to be HWID banned. Make a new account & play legit until you are shadow banned. You will get shadow banned because even if you are not HWID banned, you will always get shadow banned quickly on a new account after a perma ban. Wait for the shadow ban to either lift or turn perma. If it lifts, you are good to go & you can start using that account. Make sure to follow this guide if it lifts. If it turns perma, you are HWID banned & you need a spoofer. Make a ticket if you need a spoofer recommendation. Only use a spoofer if you confirm you are HWID banned.

3. We will be offering a cheat for Overwatch 2 soon. OW2 got some bad press recently because they got rid of their PvE plans, but what many people did not notice is that all of their team's effort that was going to go towards PvE instead went to making an impressive PvP roadmap. The game is very popular & fun. It has a high barrier to entry but with the PO cheat, it won't. It will be 39 eur per month. Lifetime COD users will get first access & a discounted price. No lifetime for OW2 will be offered. EDIT: We are now offering OW2 cheat. Enjoy!

4. We do plan to make a cheat for CS2 when the game is public.

5. With another security focused cheat being detected, we are on alert. We know Ricochet is watching us & we will do everything we can to remain UD as we have so far.

What scares me is that there are more and more ads on PO ? I think we should be less visible.

For example, public chat on telegram, you should have the same security as for life,

Forum nickname and minimum 3-month subscription to access it.

I know that PO remains the best of all ?

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, Bigbobrosss said:

would buy if there was lifetime

Not going to do lifetime for OW2 but will continue to offer it for COD

As far as CS2, will consider it & decide later

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, EliHs said:

What scares me is that there are more and more ads on PO ? I think we should be less visible.

For example, public chat on telegram, you should have the same security as for life,

Forum nickname and minimum 3-month subscription to access it.

I know that PO remains the best of all ?

I want to have a public chat that anyone can join so that people can see PO is legit & get an idea of what the community/cheats are about

I think that having that chat + the lifetime only chat which is exclusive is a good combination for now

44 minutes ago, zebleer said:

I want to have a public chat that anyone can join so that people can see PO is legit & get an idea of what the community/cheats are about

I think that having that chat + the lifetime only chat which is exclusive is a good combination for now

I can understand your point of view, I was expressing my idea of being less visible ( less open ) ?
anyway PO is the best team for ever

And a future TRANSLATION for EU/FR players? ?

I can do all the translation if needed hahaha

7 hours ago, Versedbrute said:

Out of curiosity why no lifetime for ow2? Multiple lifetime purchaser here. Thanks and as always Love PO!

Probably because it needs to be tried out comprehensively and then sort out bugs, etc. Zeb will make sure the cheat is in proper working order and proper support is available before offering lifetime.

That's my 2 cents. 

• Administrator
22 hours ago, ripsez said:

Are we still safe to you PO?

thanks 

Yes, our cheat is still undetected!

BillyGoatThe3rd
On 6/1/2023 at 12:36 AM, zebleer said:

Where can I get in the lifetime chat 

@zebleer A CS2 cheat would be amazing. The game uses a user-mode anti-cheat & doesn't even encrypt pointers or offsets. Would definitely be a piece of cake for PO. Looking forward to your official statement on the CS2 cheat though. :)

On 6/5/2023 at 2:52 AM, Den said:

@zebleer A CS2 cheat would be amazing. The game uses a user-mode anti-cheat & doesn't even encrypt pointers or offsets. Would definitely be a piece of cake for PO. Looking forward to your official statement on the CS2 cheat though. ?

They are going to use a new version of VAC called VAC Live going to be alot different then current vac

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator
5 hours ago, SPEKZI said:

Bonjour des mise a jour pour les déco battle net ?

The cheat is updated for battle.net and Steam.