Permanently Banned from WZ2 on Night #1. Only ESP.

Warmth

Played 3 rounds of DMZ and account PERMANENTLY BANNED. Wow. Used PO all throughout WZ1 with zero issues on a 3 year old account.

I inject, remove USB, and didn't kill any players. Must been mass reports on Multiplayer? Bad injection?

Sad news... sad sad news.

It's definitely permanentalty banned and reported through steam. Very strange. PO was the top dog. With "only visable" ESP, and it not even working for half the bots in DMZ. I don't get it why I got clipped through steam on day 1 launch of warzone 2.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Warmth said:

It's definitely permanentalty banned and reported through steam. Very strange. PO was the top dog. With "only visable" ESP, and it not even working for half the bots in DMZ. I don't get it why I got clipped through steam on day 1 launch of warzone 2.

Make a new account and we can determine if you're HWID banned or not.

I made a new account, technically an aged one from my 2nd bnet, 2 years old. Removed all traces and restarted. Few games in legit, no ban. I think the ban code was chimera rhino. Data manipulation. I've only used PO in wz1 with no issues. Mw2. Ill repost here in a few days of legit play bnet only this time no steam.

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, Warmth said:

I made a new account, technically an aged one from my 2nd bnet, 2 years old. Removed all traces and restarted. Few games in legit, no ban. I think the ban code was chimera rhino. Data manipulation. I've only used PO in wz1 with no issues. Mw2. Ill repost here in a few days of legit play bnet only this time no steam.

Sounds good, let us know how it goes!

36 minutes ago, Warmth said:

Is it Caserma-Rhino? If so a lot of people have been getting banned without cheating or anything so its often "false bans".. some has gotten theirs removed but who knows.

6 hours ago, Grid said:

Is it Caserma-Rhino? If so a lot of people have been getting banned without cheating or anything so its often "false bans".. some has gotten theirs removed but who knows.

Yea it is Caserma rhino. I read false bans too but it just seems too coincidental and most are not getting their accounts back.

8 hours ago, Warmth said:

Yea it is Caserma rhino. I read false bans too but it just seems too coincidental and most are not getting their accounts back.

Caserma rhino is related to the false bans though for sure. 

Can you still play on your WZ1 account, does it have MP and if so can you play that? What about CW and VG?

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Warmth said:

So no one else is receiving bans?

There hasn't been any sort of ban wave for us. A handful of users have had shadow bans/permanent bans, but not an unusual amount.

Got sb on 2nd aged account on Saturday, days later. Not using cheat at all. Trace files? Or lag on sb after perma from first? This is all weird. I did not reformat windows. Does PO linger on your system after usb inject, eject, pull out of slot?

Trying to understand why such a late shadow ban. I'm playing 100% legit but it's odd to flag me so late.

So by coincidence of using PO throughout wz1 and mw2, insta banned shooting bots in dmz day one. There is no way it has anything to do with PO?

The late shadow ban is really odd. And if I'm permed after manual review of legit gameplay. I just don't see how they can do that without finding tracers.

5 hours ago, Warmth said:

So by coincidence of using PO throughout wz1 and mw2, insta banned shooting bots in dmz day one. There is no way it has anything to do with PO?

The late shadow ban is really odd. And if I'm permed after manual review of legit gameplay. I just don't see how they can do that without finding tracers.

Yes because the ban message you have, if you looked it up, is a reported bug across the ENTIRE community. You were just unlucky to face that bug. Please look up your ban message, and look at twitter about it.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Warmth said:

We don't leave any sort of traces. The ban situation is a mess for the new CoD so this could be due to any number of reasons. We take ban reports seriously, but nothing on our end indicates our software is causing bans currently.

On 11/21/2022 at 8:34 AM, Fika said:

We don't leave any sort of traces. The ban situation is a mess for the new CoD so this could be due to any number of reasons. We take ban reports seriously, but nothing on our end indicates our software is causing bans currently.

My mate played with PO once or twice and got banned, didn't even use Aimbot because he couldn't get it to work. Do I run the same risk? 

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, iggy123 said:

My mate played with PO once or twice and got banned, didn't even use Aimbot because he couldn't get it to work. Do I run the same risk? 

Did they get a shadow ban or a permanent ban? You're not at significant ban risk, most of our users have never been shadowed and very few have ever been permanently banned.

1 hour ago, Fika said:

Did they get a shadow ban or a permanent ban? You're not at significant ban risk, most of our users have never been shadowed and very few have ever been permanently banned.

Shadow banned, followed by perm ban. Within a hour of each other... and definitely not obvious.

Tried my 2nd pc, on my brothers 3 year old account. Instant banned after 2 days. He doesn't play COD anymore. This isn't a coincidence. Rico is finding something and I am unsure what it is. All i used was ESP and ran around DMZ shooting bots. I never ran PO on the 2nd pc EVER, nor any other provider.

1 hour ago, iggy123 said:

Shadow banned, followed by perm ban. Within a hour of each other... and definitely not obvious.

There's almost no way your friend was JUST using PO.

• Administrator

Any user on this thread who received a ban who has never been banned on any other CoD and who has never used a provider, unlock tool, or spoofer other than PO should make a support ticket please. We'll look into your situation.

I'd like to post some valuable information here:

Caserma Rhino has been linked to people who bought the game on Steam only (not Battle.Net), and appears to stem from Steams failure to correctly install updates, which can curropt/completely miss a game file. This causes Ricochet to detect manipulation in the core files (Caserma-Rhino is data manipulation), and in respect ban the player. This can also happen if you use Steam to verify the game files and the verification process glitches.

It's all over the internet so lets HOPE activision will do something about it. In the meantime, I'd request a refund from steam ASAP and buy the game directly from Bnet. 

I received the Carsema Rhino ban on the first week of release. I simply made an account support ticket on the Activision website, my account was released 24 hrs later. Just explain the game was bought on steam, and its a false +.  Hope this helps.

-Original™