Permanently Banned from WZ2 on Night #1. Only ESP.

Warmth

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Original said:

I received the Carsema Rhino ban on the first week of release. I simply made an account support ticket on the Activision website, my account was released 24 hrs later. Just explain the game was bought on steam, and its a false +.  Hope this helps.

-Original™

Good to hear. Pretty crazy bug.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/24/2022 at 4:41 AM, Fika said:

Any user on this thread who received a ban who has never been banned on any other CoD and who has never used a provider, unlock tool, or spoofer other than PO should make a support ticket please. We'll look into your situation.

So just a little update, so for being so long since I last posted. 

I read online about being banned for other overlay programs, like.. MSI Afterburner.. and a few others. All of which we had open for overclocking on that PC. - so I'm pretty sure that PO is unrelated. I was able to appeal and actually get 2 banned accounts back.. ahaha. Even after refunding the game. ?

• Administrator
2 hours ago, iggy123 said:

So just a little update, so for being so long since I last posted. 

I read online about being banned for other overlay programs, like.. MSI Afterburner.. and a few others. All of which we had open for overclocking on that PC. - so I'm pretty sure that PO is unrelated. I was able to appeal and actually get 2 banned accounts back.. ahaha. Even after refunding the game. ?

That's great to hear! Thanks for the follow up.