UPDATE: Bone ESP + AI ESP + FACEIT Anti-Cheat + More

zebleer

• Administrator
8 hours ago, iBobbiee said:

PO is by far the best cheat program I've used. Are there any plans for Unlock All?

I understand someone also asked for Item ESP, that'd be cool. 

We have no plans to add unlocks, we feel it causes too many bans. Item ESP is possible, but we basically feel it's unnecessary.

@ziyu @NuggetMane

We're updating the cheat now. We'll announce on Telegram when everything is working again.

38 minutes ago, Fika said:

We're updating the cheat now. We'll announce on Telegram when everything is working again.

Phantom Overlay always on point. 

Best cheat ever for MW2. 

I like the fact that "security" is a priority, it's a ridiculous price for this kind of game, i'm even surprised, a veteran fps player who knows how to hide his cheat may never be detected, despite that there is always a chance of getting caught, either by the software or by his actions, anyway thank you very much

edit

I have no idea how the detection for the cheat is going, definitely some kind of overwatch or hltv i have no idea, but it's the same in the DMZ, about the ai bots guys I think you have to be careful with them, act as if they were real players, it's practical for mounting weapons but I thought about it recently, if they are able to see replays of your gameplay, if you play too much obvious against bots it can be suspect 

Edited by smimooz
  • Administrator
30 minutes ago, smimooz said:

I like the fact that "security" is a priority, it's a ridiculous price for this kind of game, i'm even surprised, a veteran fps player who knows how to hide his cheat may never be detected, despite that there is always a chance of getting caught, either by the software or by his actions, anyway thank you very much

edit

I have no idea how the detection for the cheat is going, definitely some kind of overwatch or hltv i have no idea, but it's the same in the DMZ, about the ai bots guys I think you have to be careful with them, act as if they were real players, it's practical for mounting weapons but I thought about it recently, if they are able to see replays of your gameplay, if you play too much obvious against bots it can be suspect 

Server side anticheat is always working, even against AI. You won't get player reports, but sketchy kills will still attract attention. Play carefully and you should be fine!

• Administrator
2 hours ago, billyfazex said:

On the note of item esp, maybe not full item esp but like hidden stashes wouldn’t be too hard on you guys to implement. Thoughts?

Possibly, we'll evaluate adding anything that gets enough user requests.

• Administrator
53 minutes ago, Hunter99 said:

The cheats don't work anymore???

Scan and repair your game files, delete and redownload the loader, then restart your PC. Make a ticket or PM me if you keep having issues.

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Rose said:

I bought a key 2 days ago and still haven't used it yet because the tool isn't working properly. Did everything your post said to do and it still doesn't work!

PMed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
4 hours ago, aidandv said:

Any plans to add loot box esp? Could be helpful when dropping in initally?

Currently no, we feel loot ESP is unnecessary in a game like CoD.

• 3 weeks later...

Loot ESP would be crucial just like in the old PUBG cheat, knowing where specific things are on the map i.e. plates , plate boxes, ammo, the list goes on extremely beneficial for DMZ mode.

• 4 weeks later...