UPDATE: Bone ESP + AI ESP + FACEIT Anti-Cheat + More

zebleer

On 11/18/2022 at 2:45 PM, zebleer said:

Forgot

Bones have vis check

You know what would be cool, to be able see the distance in the radar, like 50m - 30m - 10m from you so you are aware of how close is the other person when using only visible. 

Also, another recommendation is stop offering lifetime and charging a yearly subscription. Sorry I didn't create a ticket for feedback, I am at work so I am just typing here lol 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, SOID said:

You know what would be cool, to be able see the distance in the radar, like 50m - 30m - 10m from you so you are aware of how close is the other person when using only visible. 

Also, another recommendation is stop offering lifetime and charging a yearly subscription. Sorry I didn't create a ticket for feedback, I am at work so I am just typing here lol 

A distance option for the radar gets requested occasionally, we may offer it eventually. It's possible we'll stop lifetime sales at some point (though current lifetime users won't be affected of course).

15 hours ago, Fika said:

A distance option for the radar gets requested occasionally, we may offer it eventually. It's possible we'll stop lifetime sales at some point (though current lifetime users won't be affected of course).

Seconding distance and size customization on the 2D Radar.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Eatmybullets101 said:

Good day , im strugling to understand and how to work the new IO menu ingame please assist

Make a support ticket if you keep having issues. We changed the UI a little, just use the TAB key to navigate between menu tabs.

4 minutes ago, Tolis said:
Hello when I buy the product how is the installation done

After you pay there is a customer area that open up and from there you open the link that says “Cheat setup guide/download loader” 

Its very quick and easy, and explains everything you need to know in detail ?

Edited by Showrunner
1 minute ago, Showrunner said:

After you pay there is a customer area that open up and from there you open the link that says “Cheat setup guide/download loader” 

Its very quick and easy, and explains everything you need to know in detail ?

Ok thanks 

• Administrator
15 hours ago, 15368710275 said:

Bro, I wish you could add a quick head lock button for cheese.

That's unlikely to be added. Thanks for the feedback though.

zebleer, sorry, there is no need to modify the radar, when i changed the size of it i could overlay the radar above the minimap quite accurate. so please dont change anything and thanks, best cheat in the world, i little bit expensive though. thanks

• Administrator
1 hour ago, edgar said:

zebleer, sorry, there is no need to modify the radar, when i changed the size of it i could overlay the radar above the minimap quite accurate. so please dont change anything and thanks, best cheat in the world, i little bit expensive though. thanks

Glad you're enjoying it!

• Administrator
11 hours ago, TheGTAModKing said:

Any new features adding soon, or this is it?

Like Items esp. Whos ADSing you ? ect

Item ESP is unlikely, we feel it's unnecessary. There's mostly security work going on currently.

On 11/29/2022 at 2:17 AM, 15368710275 said:

Bro, I wish you could add a quick head lock button for cheese.

Actually this is very helpful and should look to be added. EG pressing F to aim to head. Thus allowing your primary aimkey to be the shoot key and "kinda" allowing the sniping key to be F.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Helldrazi said:

Actually this is very helpful and should look to be added. EG pressing F to aim to head. Thus allowing your primary aimkey to be the shoot key and "kinda" allowing the sniping key to be F.

Thanks for the feedback.