Newbie excited to start PO

ElPacenoVengador

ElPacenoVengador

Hello there, I found my self exited and ready to start, just wanna do some light CoDMW hacking, I want to know how the basic works. I've read the bible for PO, damn good I should say, I think this is a great way to make sure we start with the right foot.

Allow me, I have a few questions, I hope I can include them here, if not please let me know where to post them.

- What is ESP?

- What is a Spoofer?

- I bought the 29 EUR Spoofer but when going through the guide it looks like the cheat is something different? How can I get it?

- Is it necessary to add the cheat? I mean, I don't want to have an aimbot if I don't have to, I just want to be able to see some way where the RED targets are, I think I can work around and adapt without having to look through walls, so I don't give my self up especially if they will check killcams.

- So far I've read PO bible and went through the guide for the Spoofer, I will go ahead and start with the proper steps and wish me luck! I just want to enjoy pulling the trigger without doing any kind of rage hacking.

- Thanks in advance for all your support and let's make this a good experience

Edited by ElPacenoVengador