Upgrading cheat 6 months to Lifetime?

Monkeyboyxxx

Question

Monkeyboyxxx

Hi guys, im planning on buying either 6 months or Lifetime, was wondering if I buy 6 months and say  after 4 months i decide to buy lifetime(so while my sub is still active), do i pay the difference in price or do i need to wait for 6 months to expire and then buy  lifetime?

6 answers to this question

• Administrator

As of for now, the price of your current sub on that cheat will deduct from the price of lifetime. So if you are an active monthly user paying 20-30 EUR a month, even after a few months, your active sub price is 20-30 EUR, so you only get that off the price, not past payments. As for what @Mute said, yes, this is not a forever thing, but it'll be that way for awhile.

2 hours ago, Monkeyboyxxx said:

Hi guys, im planning on buying either 6 months or Lifetime, was wondering if I buy 6 months and say  after 4 months i decide to buy lifetime(so while my sub is still active), do i pay the difference in price or do i need to wait for 6 months to expire and then buy  lifetime?

You pay the full lifetime price even if you buy 6 months.

14 minutes ago, wlsn said:

Incorrect. Announcement

wlsn

"Lifetime will only deduct price paid prior a bit longer, it's for people who bought before it was offered. After that, you pick what you want and have to do full price if you want later.

I'd just get lifetime if I were you, we will refund if you are not happy."

Straight from Zebleer

Edited by Mute