Spoofer Before buy ?

Jazon

Question

hello, I want to test your tool with the one month subscription, I know I am ban Hwid I was using a spoofer before.  do you have a spoofer included in your cheat or if not a spoofer to sell in addition?  thank you

2 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Jazon said:

hello, I want to test your tool with the one month subscription, I know I am ban Hwid I was using a spoofer before.  do you have a spoofer included in your cheat or if not a spoofer to sell in addition?  thank you

No, it does not exist. i would recommend you buy a new pc and then use phantom forever. spoofers are usually only safe for a few weeks. Phantom alone is always safe until now. so just a tip from me. as long as you play legit.

• Administrator
7 hours ago, flankyou said:

No, it does not exist. i would recommend you buy a new pc and then use phantom forever. spoofers are usually only safe for a few weeks. Phantom alone is always safe until now. so just a tip from me. as long as you play legit.

New PC + only PO is an option, but definitely isn't feasible for everyone. Our cheat doesn't include a spoofer, but we're compatible with pretty much any spoofer on the market. Feel free to PM me if you need anything.