Ricochet Anti-Cheat Supported! Warzone & MW Updated!

zebleer

• Administrator

Warzone & MW cheat updated & tested. Ricochet driver looked into as much as I wanted. All security set in place.

We're ready to go.

Thanks for choosing Phantom Overlay! ?

? Don't use a spoofer unless you need one. Test on a new account with Warzone (use SMSPVA for SMS) to test for free.

? If you are SB from something else you've done, wait it out. Don't spoof to solve it. Make a ticket & I'll even be nice & add free time to your sub.

? Don't use unlockers/unlock services. All causing bans.

? Don't buy accounts from account selling services. Make your own. No Russian VPN for cheap price either.

Use PO, play legit looking, have fun! Low FOV, high smooth, aim key something other than ADS/shoot key, no aimbot at all if you want. Bone target random or body (or again, off). Don't look at people through walls.

Just now, zebleer said:

Warzone & MW cheat updated & tested. Ricochet driver looked into as much as I wanted. All security set in place.

We're ready to go.

Thanks for choosing Phantom Overlay! ?

? Don't use a spoofer unless you need one. Test on a new account with Warzone (use SMSPVA for SMS) to test for free.

? If you are SB from something else you've done, wait it out. Don't spoof to solve it. Make a ticket & I'll even be nice & add free time to your sub.

? Don't use unlockers/unlock services. All causing bans.

? Don't buy accounts from account selling services. Make your own. No Russian VPN for cheap price either.

Use PO, play legit looking, have fun! Low FOV, high smooth, aim key something other than ADS/shoot key, no aimbot at all if you want. Bone target random or body (or again, off). Don't look at people through walls.

you rock!!! about to test now.

• Administrator
On 12/15/2021 at 11:02 PM, isharted said:

just tried it again, and even tried double launching and still nothing. it doesnt work at all now.

Make a ticket if you're still having problems.

YouAllHaveLilPPs

I made this account just to let you know you all have small PP’s and are dog shit at the game if you need to cheat. You most of all zebleer. Get good losers. 

13 minutes ago, YouAllHaveLilPPs said:

I made this account just to let you know you all have small PP’s and are dog shit at the game if you need to cheat. You most of all zebleer. Get good losers. 

Stay mad

2 hours ago, YouAllHaveLilPPs said:

have fun in gulag ?