Does getting a SB increase the amount of fellow cheesers you encounter?

BugsBuhny

I've noticed after my main got SB and the sb lifted, I feel like I run into a lot of people walling, more than usual. My ping when searching lobbies is fairly low so I know I'm not SB either and their are console players in my lobbies as well. Do you think my account might be untrusted or something since it was SB once so I'm forced to play with others who similarly may have been SB'd at one time? Also morning lobbies are mostly bots but at night I feel like I die to someone walling way too often to be coincidental. Maybe my region just has a lot of cheese users at night idk lol. Never had a perma ban or anything either. Not that I'm complaining since I use cheese too its just got me wondering.

Edited by BugsBuhny
On 12/12/2021 at 11:17 PM, BugsBuhny said:

I've noticed after my main got SB and the sb lifted, I feel like I run into a lot of people walling, more than usual. My ping when searching lobbies is fairly low so I know I'm not SB either and their are console players in my lobbies as well. Do you think my account might be untrusted or something since it was SB once so I'm forced to play with others who similarly may have been SB'd at one time? Also morning lobbies are mostly bots but at night I feel like I die to someone walling way too often to be coincidental. Maybe my region just has a lot of cheese users at night idk lol. Never had a perma ban or anything either. Not that I'm complaining since I use cheese too its just got me wondering.

No it doesn't, the reason why you have more cheaters in your lobby would be your K/D. Most people who hack tend to have huge K/Ds (which is 90% of my case because of my K/D) and SBMM pairs you with these types of players.

If you happen to get a very shit/low tier lobby you'll notice no one cheats.

51 minutes ago, Maudness said:

No it doesn't, the reason why you have more cheaters in your lobby would be your K/D. Most people who hack tend to have huge K/Ds (which is 90% of my case because of my K/D) and SBMM pairs you with these types of players.

If you happen to get a very shit/low tier lobby you'll notice no one cheats.

Guess that makes enough sense, especially cause the morning bot lobbies all have lower average KD.