Ricochet & PO.

witherbro

Hello everyone i just would like to know for the people that are currently using WZ cheats,, i know its in testing and will stay like that for awhile , but for the users that are currently using the cheat , i would like to know if u guys got banned or encounter some sort of problem SB or HWID ,, for me before the update i was only using ESP, ,i just want to be sure that i will not get HWID ban in the first 5 mins of playing ..

note: i havnt inject the WZ chair since the new update 

Warzone just got the green light to be fully working and undetected no reports of any bans from my understanding or even a SB so feel free to continue using like you did before.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/11/2021 at 8:56 PM, witherbro said:

Hello everyone i just would like to know for the people that are currently using WZ cheats,, i know its in testing and will stay like that for awhile , but for the users that are currently using the cheat , i would like to know if u guys got banned or encounter some sort of problem SB or HWID ,, for me before the update i was only using ESP, ,i just want to be sure that i will not get HWID ban in the first 5 mins of playing ..

note: i havnt inject the WZ chair since the new update 

Used it. Works fine no bans. 

• 3 months later...