Ayo - Dalala Here

Dalala15

Hey lads. 

Dalala Here. 

Just wanted to finally step in and give my 2 cents, and introduce myself. 

It was by pure and utter luck i found PO. My career started around 5 days ago, and by some searching and scouring i managed to remember 2 well known sites i had used years ago. 

ElitePvp'ers & Ownedcore. 

OC felt a little off, so i proceded to ePvp, and there a new thread was just made, making sure that streamers and content creators could stay safe in the enviroment. I was sold by the post and how professional it looked, but also by the amount of "positive" recomendations from other people. I was hesistant at first but went in and bought it. 

I have been in contact with Zebleer multiple times now, and overall a great guy who's really making sure that you're 100% satisfied. 

I've been using PO now for around a 3-4 days, and so far nothing other than higher kill games and a few more wins! Love the intuitive UI and how easy it is! 

Can't wait for more features! As this is definitely a place i'll stay for the rest as long as it stays true to what it is and what is promised! 

- Dalala - ???

Lol same here I literally found the thread like a day after it came out. I was super apprehensive at first , seeing as there wasn’t much reviews. But lots of reputable people vouched, and I can say I actually like being apart of this small community. Almost like a small family 

On 7/12/2021 at 4:56 AM, Dalala15 said:

Hey lads. 

Dalala Here. 

Just wanted to finally step in and give my 2 cents, and introduce myself. 

It was by pure and utter luck i found PO. My career started around 5 days ago, and by some searching and scouring i managed to remember 2 well known sites i had used years ago. 

ElitePvp'ers & Ownedcore. 

OC felt a little off, so i proceded to ePvp, and there a new thread was just made, making sure that streamers and content creators could stay safe in the enviroment. I was sold by the post and how professional it looked, but also by the amount of "positive" recomendations from other people. I was hesistant at first but went in and bought it. 

I have been in contact with Zebleer multiple times now, and overall a great guy who's really making sure that you're 100% satisfied. 

I've been using PO now for around a 3-4 days, and so far nothing other than higher kill games and a few more wins! Love the intuitive UI and how easy it is! 

Can't wait for more features! As this is definitely a place i'll stay for the rest as long as it stays true to what it is and what is promised! 

- Dalala - ???

Welcome to the community Dalala, hope you have a great time here in this community and I'm sure Zebleer will support as much as possible whenever needed.

Stay safe and have a great day ?

16 hours ago, Shaq4120 said:

Lol same here I literally found the thread like a day after it came out. I was super apprehensive at first , seeing as there wasn’t much reviews. But lots of reputable people vouched, and I can say I actually like being apart of this small community. Almost like a small family 

exactly this! Not too many people, but enough for it to feel good haha. ? 

thanks everyone for the welcomes ?