Fullscreen support?

SBAllTheWay

Question

6 answers to this question

• Administrator

It works in fullscreen however if you are streaming, the overlays may show in some places if you are fullscreen. It's best to be borderless if you are streaming. If not streaming, does not matter.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, SBAllTheWay said:

Would it have any problems if I streamed on discord while full screened?

No, you should be fine in that situation

On 7/12/2021 at 12:19 AM, zebleer said:

It works in fullscreen however if you are streaming, the overlays may show in some places if you are fullscreen. It's best to be borderless if you are streaming. If not streaming, does not matter.

So what you’re implying is that. In full screen the cheat can have a chance of showing on stream. 

how about border less. I’m streaming to a fair share of people and if my stuff just “breaks” and it shows. It’s game over. I want to make sure that no matter what. I can stream without a worry of my cheat suddenly becoming visible to my stream. I’m on a 1 pc setup. 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Dalala15 said:

So what you’re implying is that. In full screen the cheat can have a chance of showing on stream. 

how about border less. I’m streaming to a fair share of people and if my stuff just “breaks” and it shows. It’s game over. I want to make sure that no matter what. I can stream without a worry of my cheat suddenly becoming visible to my stream. I’m on a 1 pc setup. 

its not a random break.. if it doesn't show in fullscreen using whatever recording setup you have... it will never show ever

but if a streamer you should be in borderless....