Lagging

Korumbus97

Just got my cheat and the game feels 0 fluid.... got my 200 FPS but not smooth..

Without cheat it runs differently smoothly and with cheat it feels 0 nice

I have the same issue.. My fps stays the same however after I saw the lag I turned on the packet loss and latency bars and realised that they spike when the lag hits. It's unplayable at times and is only an issue when running the client.

Guys i have the exact same issue. I recommend contacting support, as they are doing their best to help me. They also said the new update should've helped to fix the issue, have you guys tried the new update? I have yet to see if it has solved the problem for me. Also, someone said doing a fresh windows install fixed the problem for them, if you guys don't have a problem doing that then try that

• 1 year later...
On 12/6/2021 at 10:37 PM, Korumbus97 said:

Just got my cheat and the game feels 0 fluid.... got my 200 FPS but not smooth..

Without cheat it runs differently smoothly and with cheat it feels 0 nice

Did you end up finding a fix for this? I have bad input lag after injecting and its almost unplayable. I literally play better legit than with cheats with how bad the lag is.

On 12/7/2021 at 12:52 PM, yeaboy546 said:

I have the same issue.. My fps stays the same however after I saw the lag I turned on the packet loss and latency bars and realised that they spike when the lag hits. It's unplayable at times and is only an issue when running the client.

Did you end up finding a fix for this? I have bad input lag after injecting and its almost unplayable

On 12/10/2021 at 3:32 AM, Suckyourmum said:

Guys i have the exact same issue. I recommend contacting support, as they are doing their best to help me. They also said the new update should've helped to fix the issue, have you guys tried the new update? I have yet to see if it has solved the problem for me. Also, someone said doing a fresh windows install fixed the problem for them, if you guys don't have a problem doing that then try that

Did you end up finding a fix for this? I have bad input lag after injecting and its almost unplayable

• Administrator
10 hours ago, vAurra said:

Did you end up finding a fix for this? I have bad input lag after injecting and its almost unplayable. I literally play better legit than with cheats with how bad the lag is.

Try changing your DLSS setting to Performance. Then in game enable VSYNC and cap your frames at 60 FPS. Let me know if that makes a difference. Also update to version 22H2 of Windows 10 or 11 if you haven't already.

17 hours ago, vAurra said:

yeah me too bro without cheat game is 0 lag and with ur cheat my fps suck ? try to fix that bro RTX 2080 i9 9900k 

3 hours ago, Donze said:

yeah me too bro without cheat game is 0 lag and with ur cheat my fps suck ? try to fix that bro RTX 2080 i9 9900k 

bro im running RTX 3060Ti - i5 12400F and it feels so choppy. Its so bad that i can literally play better legit without cheats.

Gotta remember lads, WZ 2.0/MW2 isn't fully optimized yet, i saw people using other cheeses that they had problem with the shaders/shadow quality, try lowering them and use FSR in the Ultra Quality preset, atleast mine went from 130 to 160~180fps.

that's not the problem, I find that the cheeses consume too much the processeur, when I put it in low priority the cvhost, my fps come back, but the chesses works less well the esp is late, the aimbot works less well after (sry eng bad i use a translate) ? 

• Administrator
19 hours ago, Donze said:

yes bro, same probleme ? u think you can do something for fix that  ? 

How many GBs of RAM are on your system?

5 hours ago, Donze said:

that's not the problem, I find that the cheeses consume too much the processeur, when I put it in low priority the cvhost, my fps come back, but the chesses works less well the esp is late, the aimbot works less well after (sry eng bad i use a translate) ? 

Could be to be honest, like you guys are cheating, lowering the resolution or the graphics to minimal wouldnt be the issue itself to get a better performance out of it.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
On 1/23/2023 at 1:44 AM, oiKarizma said:

I’m running 32 and have the same issue. Is there input delay with a controller? 

If you're using GYSNC you should disable it. Also change your "DLSS" setting to performance. If you're not on version 22H2 of Windows 10 or 11 I recommend updating. Finally you should try using "Performance ESP" in our menu.