Detection Rate

Pfizer

Question

Hello there Phantom overlay community, I have a few questions but truth be told some are probably only answerable by staff. 

How long has the MW tool existed (privately) and when did it become public? 

Is the MW tool primarily a warzone cheat or regular MP? 

Are each individual program a randomly generated stub?

Has anyone on the team worked on other notable tools or programs of which they would like to disclose?

How confident are you the consumers but also the staff that this will stay undetected for the foreseeable future (I know this is basically like asking how likely is it I will fall into a pool tomorrow, but that's the point, speculate)

Are there any plans on adding something like a one-day paid trial or a week's subscription?

Thank you for taking the time to read all of this.

~Pfizer

1 answer to this question

• Administrator

Hey, thanks for reaching out! We tend to avoid publicly discussing our private cheats, but I can tell you that we've had a cheat for Warzone since the game's launch. It's never been detected. Our public cheat was released in July of this year, and it's also never been detected. We won't disclose our other projects, but we've had private cheats for pretty much any game you'd expect us to. We are very confident our cheat is going to stay UD for the foreseeable future. Early looks at Ricochet have only made us more confident. And we aren't going to add any sort of trial or weekly sub. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.