Game version not supported error (Vanguard)

jbrucejuice2

Hey All, 

is anyone coming into the "game version not supported error?"  the loader seems to work in the game for like 2 minutes then it gives that error and all goes away. Does anyone know how to fix?

Same. Any input, anyone? It was updated today from the looks of the Telegram announcement. I get the menu to load and then I receive that error popup and menu closes.

• 6 months later...
Passionthorn

I am having the same problem been working fine for over 2 weeks now yesterday worked fine, now its saying game version not supported and the overlay crashes been loading into it the same way this whole time. Hopefully this gets fixed soon I have also updated battle.net and my windows, as well and my graphics drivers are all up to date so not sure what the problem is. I know vangaurd had a small update today so mabye this broke it.

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Passionthorn said:

I am having the same problem been working fine for over 2 weeks now yesterday worked fine, now its saying game version not supported and the overlay crashes been loading into it the same way this whole time. Hopefully this gets fixed soon I have also updated battle.net and my windows, as well and my graphics drivers are all up to date so not sure what the problem is. I know vangaurd had a small update today so mabye this broke it.

It was down due to the game update. It's back working now!

• Administrator

Every Tuesday and Friday most COD games update. Usually Warzone/MW2019 and Vanguard. Not usually BOCW.

When this happens, if the cheats don't auto update, I have to manually update them. This usually takes about 8 hours or less for me to get on & do it.

You can always get real time updates about this here on the status page and also here in the Telegram announcements.