Payment Issue (solved)

GoogleSnake

Question

Tried every card I have with no luck. called bank and they said everything was fine with it. I really want to purchase the lifetime vanguard cheese. created support ticket around 24 hours ago. need another way to pay ?

Edited by GoogleSnake

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, GoogleSnake said:

Tried every card I have with no luck. called bank and they said everything was fine with it. I really want to purchase the lifetime vanguard cheese. created support ticket around 24 hours ago. need another way to pay ?

Do you mind if I ask how you solved this for future references?

10 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Do you mind if I ask how you solved this for future references?

Yeah, ofc! So basically after trying to purchase the first time. The card provider sent me an email which I never got, then called me about the purchase. It was marked as a purchase that needed verification. So I needed to verify and approve. after that everything was solved as simple as that. 

On 11/8/2021 at 11:35 PM, GoogleSnake said:

Yeah, ofc! So basically after trying to purchase the first time. The card provider sent me an email which I never got, then called me about the purchase. It was marked as a purchase that needed verification. So I needed to verify and approve. after that everything was solved as simple as that. 

Gotta love anti fraud measures. Glad you got it sorted though ❤️