Hi, I'm Lukas !

DoctorCubana

DoctorCubana

Hi savages,

I'm Lukas, a passionate cheater who started cheating in the 2006 with Swat 4. Since that time, I have never stopped.
I'm glad to participate in this "new" community and I can't wait to try out your products, as well to see what projects will be added in the future. 
I found your project on google and since I prefer to use little known products than those of the mass ( for the most disparate reasons ) i decided to camp here.

See you in game! Oh, well, see you behind a wall ☺️

6 hours ago, DoctorCubana said:

Hi savages,

I'm Lukas, a passionate cheater who started cheating in the 2006 with Swat 4. Since that time, I have never stopped.
I'm glad to participate in this "new" community and I can't wait to try out your products, as well to see what projects will be added in the future. 
I found your project on google and since I prefer to use little known products than those of the mass ( for the most disparate reasons ) i decided to camp here.

Hey Doctor and welcome to the community, hope you have a great time here ?

Me too I am waiting to try new products as well, stay safe and have a great weekend.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Ripple said:

Hey Doctor and welcome to the community, hope you have a great time here ?

Me too I am waiting to try new products as well, stay safe and have a great weekend.

You will be happy soon ?

• Administrator
9 hours ago, DoctorCubana said:

Hi savages,

I'm surprised you found us via Google... anyways welcome.. and do not worry about us if we become "known" we can handle the COD anti-cheat just fine if we have 20 users or 20 thousand. It won't matter...

DoctorCubana
11 hours ago, zebleer said:

do not worry about us if we become "known"

Glad to ear that. At the end, more users means more money to invest in the projects. We all benefit. See you soon.