ds4

blacksoprano

blacksoprano

do i need ds4 for controller for mw3? if so ds4 doesnt find my controller i have a playstation victrix pro bfg.

Cthulhu
20 hours ago, blacksoprano said:

do i need ds4 for controller for mw3? if so ds4 doesnt find my controller i have a playstation victrix pro bfg.

Try using a different controller if DS4 isn't detecting it. Also make sure that your controller is connected properly to your computer.

blacksoprano

thank you i went and got a dual sense edge and was able to connect to ds4. but aimbot feels really bad i tried using different settings and nothing. Is like the aimbot doesnt want to get on target like there is a push away feeling when i aim a enemy. Are there any other things i have to do? I have tried it with lock on target and with out it and it feels bad. When using other providers im always able to get right on target. I must be doing something wrong

Cthulhu
2 hours ago, blacksoprano said:

thank you i went and got a dual sense edge and was able to connect to ds4. but aimbot feels really bad i tried using different settings and nothing. Is like the aimbot doesnt want to get on target like there is a push away feeling when i aim a enemy. Are there any other things i have to do? I have tried it with lock on target and with out it and it feels bad. When using other providers im always able to get right on target. I must be doing something wrong

Make sure that any inverted x/y options are disabled in the aimbot menu.