warzone future support. and non sticky aimbots

Vertigo9

Question

in few weeks the new pacific map will be out.. if I purchase lifetime for MW and warzone.. will my subscription be valid for the new pacific map as well? 

and I suppose that the ricochet anticheat will be supported as well. 

next question: is your aimbot non sticky? i saw some videos and it seems that the aimbot correct untill the crosshair is inside the boundingbox, and then let it go, untill it goes out again and it correct.. but then it's like the shots are randomized inside the bounding box. can you confirm? 

what type of no recoil do you have ? can you lower the recoil more than removing it completely?

thanks. 

V9

Edited by Vertigo9

1 answer to this question

8 hours ago, Vertigo9 said:

in few weeks the new pacific map will be out.. if I purchase lifetime for MW and warzone.. will my subscription be valid for the new pacific map as well? 

and I suppose that the ricochet anticheat will be supported as well. 

next question: is your aimbot non sticky? i saw some videos and it seems that the aimbot correct untill the crosshair is inside the boundingbox, and then let it go, untill it goes out again and it correct.. but then it's like the shots are randomized inside the bounding box. can you confirm? 

what type of no recoil do you have ? can you lower the recoil more than removing it completely?

thanks. 

V9

1) Yes and yes.

2) It's sticky as only non stick aimbots would be Silent aim which is a rage feature.

3) We don't have any recoil adjustments.