JMB195

jmb195

Hello,

I'm JMB195, excited about the many incredible features PO has to offer. Purchased Phantom with going off of what -0x41^4- from EVP recommended which was a completely new name and the thread was started an hour after I noticed the recommendation. I purchased an hour or two after Zebleer created his EVP thread for PO. 

Been searching for a provider or private who can provide HDMI loop cheats and gladly found the guys here. The support from the start was great and only knew it was going to continue as the name continued to spread around the many of forums on the web. Super excited for everyone that’s coming from other cheats that just lived up to poor standards cause already can tell here your money and expectations will be taken very seriously. 

https://gyazo.com/8b9b525e46fda394ef257b8716ef1221

13 hours ago, jmb195 said:

Hello,

I'm JMB195, excited about the many incredible features PO has to offer. Purchased Phantom with going off of what -0x41^4- from EVP recommended which was a completely new name and the thread was started an hour after I noticed the recommendation. I purchased an hour or two after Zebleer created his EVP thread for PO. 

Been searching for a provider or private who can provide HDMI loop cheats and gladly found the guys here. The support from the start was great and only knew it was going to continue as the name continued to spread around the many of forums on the web. Super excited for everyone that’s coming from other cheats that just lived up to poor standards cause already can tell here your money and expectations will be taken very seriously. 

https://gyazo.com/8b9b525e46fda394ef257b8716ef1221

Welcome to the community JMB, and yes you are right, what you find here is better than most of the stuff available out there.
The most important features I look for are security and some basic features since I am not a rage user of the products and both of these are checked and available in PO.

Hope you have a great time here, stay safe ?