xDefiant

will there be PO for xdefiant whenever it does come out? most likely already been answered but havent seen any posts on it 

Cthulhu
51 minutes ago, x64 said:

will there be PO for xdefiant whenever it does come out? most likely already been answered but havent seen any posts on it 

If there is enough demand for the game, then Zeb might consider it 🤷‍♂️Only he can tell though

7 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

If there is enough demand for the game, then Zeb might consider it 🤷‍♂️Only he can tell though

theres been a lot of hype around it at least recently, i wouldnt doubt that zeb will imo seems to be bringing back a lot of players 

4 hours ago, x64 said:

theres been a lot of hype around it at least recently, i wouldnt doubt that zeb will imo seems to be bringing back a lot of players 

It's an Ubisoft game, just like R6S - where they use a system that essentially gives every player a unique build of the game, which makes it very time consuming to keep updated and working, so I personally don't think it's realistic to expect. Would be cool to see though of course

ninjahacker

Im def moving over to Xdefiant, which i see alot of people leaving cod for Xdefiant.  

On 5/18/2024 at 4:40 PM, Linda said:

It's an Ubisoft game, just like R6S - where they use a system that essentially gives every player a unique build of the game, which makes it very time consuming to keep updated and working, so I personally don't think it's realistic to expect. Would be cool to see though of course

it doesnt sound like a bad idea to do it but at the same time everyones got a life outside of video games so it might be a little too much to handle.