COD update during gaming session

Solidsnake

Question

Solidsnake

Thanks to everyone who’s been putting up with my newbie questions. I ask these as my build is expensive and I really don’t want to be hardware banned, hence why I will also be moving towards DMA in the near future, paired with PO.

for usual External cheats, during a gaming session in which ricochet might do a silent update to catch us cheaters out, is there a mechanism built in to prevent them from catching us? Like an automatic cheat shutdown etc. 

thanks again. 
SS

7 answers to this question

Cthulhu
Just now, Solidsnake said:

Thanks to everyone who’s been putting up with my newbie questions. I ask these as my build is expensive and I really don’t want to be hardware banned, hence why I will also be moving towards DMA in the near future, paired with PO.

for usual External cheats, during a gaming session in which ricochet might do a silent update to catch us cheaters out, is there a mechanism built in to prevent them from catching us? Like an automatic cheat shutdown etc. 

thanks again. 
SS

Yes, Zeb has security measures in place to protect actively injected users if a silent update comes out.

Solidsnake
2 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

Yes, Zeb has security measures in place to protect actively injected users if a silent update comes out.

Damn, I can see why he is rated in the community. No short cuts!

Solidsnake
12 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

I read on the chest bible comments, where one of the team members advised for a person to do a windows format to delete any traces of cheats? I’m not sure how a factory reset would be beneficial every time I wish to play the game/upload the loader? 

apologies for any misunderstanding. 

Cthulhu
3 hours ago, Solidsnake said:

I read on the chest bible comments, where one of the team members advised for a person to do a windows format to delete any traces of cheats? I’m not sure how a factory reset would be beneficial every time I wish to play the game/upload the loader? 

apologies for any misunderstanding. 

You don't need to do a factory reset, all you have to do is restart your computer. You would only do a windows format to delete traces from other providers that you used in the past.

Solidsnake
2 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

You don't need to do a factory reset, all you have to do is restart your computer. You would only do a windows format to delete traces from other providers that you used in the past.

Thank you! You guys are A1 at replying!! 

I have one doubt I bought a new Ryzen 5600 processor, it's still about to arrive, will I need to reset the hwid or not?

Cthulhu
13 hours ago, ITAVB said:

I have one doubt I bought a new Ryzen 5600 processor, it's still about to arrive, will I need to reset the hwid or not?

Not sure, but you should probably request a HWID reset just to be safe