use of aimbot the smothest way possible!!

Magari89

Magari89

can anyone send the details on how to use the aimbot but the smothest way possible on the game it self like the best setup for it

Thx in advanced

Cthulhu
1 hour ago, Magari89 said:

can anyone send the details on how to use the aimbot but the smothest way possible on the game it self like the best setup for it

Thx in advanced

Use 40 smooth and 0 sticky and fullbody deadzone

AchDee
3 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

Is 25 Smooth too much?

Nike76
On 5/17/2024 at 4:34 AM, Cthulhu said:

I just tried that and i cant land a single shot with Striker 9... Im sticking to zeeglers guide

Cthulhu
1 hour ago, Nike76 said:

I just tried that and i cant land a single shot with Striker 9... Im sticking to zeeglers guide

Zeebler's guide isn't current with the updated aimbot settings. If you want something stronger, then use 30-35 smooth, 1-2 sticky, and FOV deadzone

DaveSmith
13 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

Zeebler's guide isn't current with the updated aimbot settings. If you want something stronger, then use 30-35 smooth, 1-2 sticky, and FOV deadzone

Can we get an updated controller settings? There a some features that seem like they were added and there is no explanation (although, I can surmise).

Is there a Controller Settings thread? 

Cthulhu
14 minutes ago, DaveSmith said:

Can we get an updated controller settings? There a some features that seem like they were added and there is no explanation (although, I can surmise).

Is there a Controller Settings thread? 

No, there is no controller settings thread. All the added features are disabled when using controller aimbot because they aren't factored into the aimbot calculations. So really you only have to change the smoothness value and the time to target.

DaveSmith

What are the recommended settings for time to target (mine is disabled) and smoothness (I play on 39).