menu not laoding

moneygange1100

moneygange1100

turn computer on load menu start game game flickers both screens go black and menu wont pop up in game any fixes

pans3220

same... no injection game runs fine... with injection.. theres a BLACK screen over the game .. i can hear audio but cant see game unless i press alt TAB in preview window.. once i select window black screen

Cthulhu
On 5/14/2024 at 8:28 PM, moneygange1100 said:

turn computer on load menu start game game flickers both screens go black and menu wont pop up in game any fixes

4 hours ago, pans3220 said:

same... no injection game runs fine... with injection.. theres a BLACK screen over the game .. i can hear audio but cant see game unless i press alt TAB in preview window.. once i select window black screen

Try redownloading the latest loader from the website. Make sure you restart your computer(s) before using the new loader for the first time. If you're still having issues, make a support ticket.

clarke4

I also have the same thing, after the update steam downloader is broken cheat is not injected 

clarke4

problem fixed released a new lownloader, download the new lownloader and enjoy the game

Cthulhu
6 hours ago, akghdi said:

me too..

6 hours ago, zlodeiat said:

Me too. 

9 hours ago, clarke4 said:

I also have the same thing, after the update steam downloader is broken cheat is not injected 

Download the latest loader from the website and make sure to restart your computer before using the new loader for the first time