Serious questions for experienced users.

Solidsnake

Question

Solidsnake

Hi. I’ve got a few questions regarding external cheats and would greatly appreciate your expertise.

How does overlay’s USB method prevent CODS kernel level anti cheat during loading, in game and also system checks during a shadow ban from noobs constantly spam reporting? 

2) I’m using a ps5 dual sense controller on pc and heard that OP has incorporated the use of this and with the help of DS4windows, which I’m pretty familiar with. Are there any limitations in aim assist compared to kbm? I want to quick scope headshots in warzone with a sniper. Is this possible? 

3) Is it better to trial this on a new account as I’m worried about using it on my legit maxed account? 

4) Are there any new/up to date, in-depth tutorials on setting up OP online such as YouTube? Can’t seem to find any.

thanks,

SS

1 answer to this question

Cthulhu
7 hours ago, Solidsnake said:

Hi. I’ve got a few questions regarding external cheats and would greatly appreciate your expertise.

How does overlay’s USB method prevent CODS kernel level anti cheat during loading, in game and also system checks during a shadow ban from noobs constantly spam reporting? 

2) I’m using a ps5 dual sense controller on pc and heard that OP has incorporated the use of this and with the help of DS4windows, which I’m pretty familiar with. Are there any limitations in aim assist compared to kbm? I want to quick scope headshots in warzone with a sniper. Is this possible? 

3) Is it better to trial this on a new account as I’m worried about using it on my legit maxed account? 

4) Are there any new/up to date, in-depth tutorials on setting up OP online such as YouTube? Can’t seem to find any.

thanks,

SS

1. PO's USB requirement isn't used to "prevent" the anti-cheat from loading, it just makes everything extra secure by not having the cheat loader installed on your computer where it can easily be scanned. The injection process itself bypasses the kernel anti-cheat.

2. Some aim settings are unavailable for controller users since they aren't factored into the aimbot, but other than that everything is the same between KBM and controller.

3. You can use this on your main account, but if you're scared you can use an alt.

4. There is a full set-up guide provided upon purchase.