Perm HWID Spoofer Question

Veiht

Posted (edited)

Is it possible to remove/revert a perm spoof such as one from sync.top? or would i have to replace some parts, and if so which parts are recommended to replace?

I ended up buying it because i got banned but i just can’t be bothered to have to run a boot kit to spoof every time i start my pc, because half the time i have to restart my a second pc just for it to fully spoof.

It isn't worth the hassle anymore and i just want to play legit now anyways, but don't to risk another ban, any help is appreciated.

Edited by Veiht
  • Administrator
On 5/11/2024 at 4:06 AM, Veiht said:

Is it possible to remove/revert a perm spoof such as one from sync.top? or would i have to replace some parts, and if so which parts are recommended to replace?

I ended up buying it because i got banned but i just can’t be bothered to have to run a boot kit to spoof every time i start my pc, because half the time i have to restart my a second pc just for it to fully spoof.

It isn't worth the hassle anymore and i just want to play legit now anyways, but don't to risk another ban, any help is appreciated.

Sickk or Sync are good options for permanent spoofers. If you want to replace components instead you would replace your motherboard and replace or set up RAID 0 on your drives.

Posted (edited)
On 5/12/2024 at 2:31 PM, Fika said:

Sickk or Sync are good options for permanent spoofers. If you want to replace components instead you would replace your motherboard and replace or set up RAID 0 on your drives.

i used sync awhile back but now i’m taking a break and decided to play legit from here on out, so i want to get rid of my hwid ban on cod and get rid of the perm spoofer i used from sync, does sync only touch your Mobo hwid and storage hwid? Or are there other parts i should replace? And What parts do i have to replace to get rid of a cod hwid ban? Is there a way to tell which parts got hit by the hwid ban? And also by replace drives are you referring to my m.2 storage? Sorry for all the questions.

Edited by Veiht
  • Administrator
On 5/15/2024 at 4:01 AM, Veiht said:

i used sync awhile back but now i’m taking a break and decided to play legit from here on out, so i want to get rid of my hwid ban on cod and get rid of the perm spoofer i used from sync, does sync only touch your Mobo hwid and storage hwid? Or are there other parts i should replace? And What parts do i have to replace to get rid of a cod hwid ban? Is there a way to tell which parts got hit by the hwid ban? And also by replace drives are you referring to my m.2 storage? Sorry for all the questions.

Only your motherboard and drives are affected. And yes, drives refers to the storage devices in your PC.