MW2 Chair Still Good for DMZ?

JinkysBatman

JinkysBatman

Just curious if the MW2 chair is still good to use for DMZ? Using the MW3 chair currently with no issues, just missing DMZ a bit and before going back to it, thought I'd check if the MW2 chair is good for it or not? and does the MW2 chair get the same security updates the MW3 one does? I know an older chair won't get new features probably, but as long as it's as safe to use, I'll happily purchase both.

Would have asked in the Telegram but the auto-spam bot keeps timing me out whenever I put more than two messages in lol

Cthulhu
2 minutes ago, JinkysBatman said:

Just curious if the MW2 chair is still good to use for DMZ? Using the MW3 chair currently with no issues, just missing DMZ a bit and before going back to it, thought I'd check if the MW2 chair is good for it or not? and does the MW2 chair get the same security updates the MW3 one does? I know an older chair won't get new features probably, but as long as it's as safe to use, I'll happily purchase both.

Would have asked in the Telegram but the auto-spam bot keeps timing me out whenever I put more than two messages in lol

Yup, MW2 is still completely safe.

Cthulhu
8 minutes ago, JinkysBatman said:

Ideal, thanks for the quick answer bud 👍

No problem 👍