AIM bot help

zlodeiat

zlodeiat

Hey guys. I need help with that AIM. Can't make it to work. No metter what settings I use (I try every recomended even rage settings) the result is always the same. Most of the bullets are not hitting the target. I try with friend , he stays on 50 m from me I shoot at him and need whole magazine just to crack him. I off the AIM and there was no problem killed him with 10 bullets. Turn the aim on and again no hits. 90% of the bullets goes near the target but not in it. No metter where I am aiming nothing happens when AIM is on , aiming becomes tragic. I got a weapon with nearly no recoil but when put the AIM on , that weapon becomes uncontrolable. 

Cthulhu
1 hour ago, zlodeiat said:

Hey guys. I need help with that AIM. Can't make it to work. No metter what settings I use (I try every recomended even rage settings) the result is always the same. Most of the bullets are not hitting the target. I try with friend , he stays on 50 m from me I shoot at him and need whole magazine just to crack him. I off the AIM and there was no problem killed him with 10 bullets. Turn the aim on and again no hits. 90% of the bullets goes near the target but not in it. No metter where I am aiming nothing happens when AIM is on , aiming becomes tragic. I got a weapon with nearly no recoil but when put the AIM on , that weapon becomes uncontrolable. 

Make sure you are using a hotkey with the aimbot. Also ensure that inverted x and y are disabled if you are not using those controls in game.

zlodeiat
Posted (edited)

I use mouse 1 as hotkey also inverts are off 

Edited by zlodeiat
Harris414
3 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

Make sure you are using a hotkey with the aimbot. Also ensure that inverted x and y are disabled if you are not using those controls in game.

Im on the dma version, is this X/Y something i need to check? and where?

I also just set it to my mouse 1, then key 2 is off
Thanks

I have played with all kinds of settings and i honestly cant feel anything so wonder if I am doing something wrong now

Harris414

Also, I used the mouse on my 2nd PC to set the mouse1
or should I use the F5 passthrough and use game PC mouse?

Cthulhu
3 hours ago, Harris414 said:

Also, I used the mouse on my 2nd PC to set the mouse1
or should I use the F5 passthrough and use game PC mouse?

Try using the F5 passthrough

Harris414
1 hour ago, Cthulhu said:

Try using the F5 passthrough

So when i use the F5 pass through, it pops up with the red text letting me know, but when i move gaming mouse, the curser on 2nd pc doesnt really move at all but it like does these little movements.... so im not able to hover over the section...
So moved the menu into place so the curser was over it, then F5, and click on it to keybind, it binds "1" for a sec but then goes back to the ... like it needs a key to bind