Actively injected users logged on April 5 2024 (MW3 external)

zebleer

• Administrator
zebleer

PO MW3 external users,

If you have been a PO user awhile, you may recall this announcement from April 5 2024:

Link: https://t.me/PhantomOverlayAnnouncements/874

If you are new or forgot about it, you can review the announcement now via the link above

On April 5 2024, Ricochet pushed a silent anti-cheat update which added a detection for PO. This update triggered my security trip system & injections were automatically shut off. Once I got the notification, I made proper changes to my cheat to remove the detection & turned injections back on

I then announced that I had mostly dodged the detection. Unfortunately, at the time, I did not have a polished system in place to protect actively injected users. Based on our injection logs, a small percentage of PO users were injected near that time

Those users who were actively injected have received delayed permanent bans over the last few days. As we already knew, Ricochet delays bans by ~30 days usually, sometimes even longer

I just want to make clear two things

1️⃣💔 I am sorry to the people who lost their accounts. I should have had a better system in place to protect actively injected users
2️⃣🔒 I now have improved my system to protect actively injected users during silent anti-cheats updates

If you have been banned, please reach us here:

https://www.phantomoverlay.io/support/

• Administrator
zebleer
1 hour ago, barnacleboy said:

As far as the current wave, are we safe? 

Currently three of my competitors are getting full ban waves. With PO if you were actively injected during that April 5 event you may be banned

53 minutes ago, Akyz said:

i got banned gg

You weren't injected during April 5 so your ban would have been from something else. Ricochet implemented several detections in March/April that are now being ban waved. You must have gotten caught in one of those... I will reply to your ticket

Taipan
2 hours ago, zebleer said:

Currently three of my competitors are getting full ban waves. With PO if you were actively injected during that April 5 event you may be banned

You weren't injected during April 5 so your ban would have been from something else. Ricochet implemented several detections in March/April that are now being ban waved. You must have gotten caught in one of those... I will reply to your ticket

Would there be a way for you to post a list of users who were injected on april 5th so we can skim through and check if we were or not.

HackerHunter

What time was the detection? Or was it it for the whole day of April 5th?

cheese

I was injected that am shut down right when zeb announced about the silent update main is toast. Got the perm notification on the 7th I appealed it and got turned down earlier today the 8th Zeb stil the 🐐 tho I opened a ticket 

cheese
14 minutes ago, HackerHunter said:

What time was the detection? Or was it it for the whole day of April 5th?

It was early morning central time prolly like 10/11 I remember playing and then seeing my phone notification pop up with the announcement 

I  was injected that day i think after 1pm CST, not banned yet, am i going to be? Btw what do you mean with external users?

cheese
17 minutes ago, Nas said:

I  was injected that day i think after 1pm CST, not banned yet, am i going to be? Btw what do you mean with external users?

External users Aka USB injection 

Rido52

Was injected due that time and got perma banned. Anyone opened a ticket And got unbanned???

cheese
5 minutes ago, Rido52 said:

Was injected due that time and got perma banned. Anyone opened a ticket And got unbanned???

I got my perma on the 7th opened a ticket on Activision and got my reply stating I used unauthorized programs blah blah blah the review is final 

Dizfinnabeabreez

Can u check if I was actively injected I’m scared now hahah. I just checked and I’m not currently banned but fear I may get one in the next coming days then 

hibame69

So from now on, actively injected users will still have impact on them? Can you please explain more about it?

SPR1989

no ban for me, i injected in this week maybe about 2-5 times.I have to check this later sometimes its take time when ricochet send bans...

Cthulhu
1 hour ago, hibame69 said:

So from now on, actively injected users will still have impact on them? Can you please explain more about it?

No, from now on actively injected users will be protected against silent updates.

hibame69
26 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

No, from now on actively injected users will be protected against silent updates.

I want zebleer opinion @zebleer

cause i got banned and I want to know if I'm good to buy a new account

wilienz

I think I'm safe because I was reported by the top team on April 4th and did not go online after entering the shadow ban

Cthulhu
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, hibame69 said:

I want zebleer opinion @zebleer

cause i got banned and I want to know if I'm good to buy a new account

Literally quoted from Zebleer at the announcement post: "I now have improved my system to protect actively injected users during silent anti-cheats updates "

You'll be safe playing on a new account. Don't buy accounts though, make your own. Also if you have been perma banned 2 or more times on the same HWID, check if you are HWID banned before making a new main account

Edited by Cthulhu
Steadymobbin210g

I got a perma banned last night. Don’t think I played on the 5th. But I did use a different provider on that account before I used po.. but I did a reset of windows when I switched providers?? You think that’s why I got banned? 

Cthulhu
3 minutes ago, Steadymobbin210g said:

I got a perma banned last night. Don’t think I played on the 5th. But I did use a different provider on that account before I used po.. but I did a reset of windows when I switched providers?? You think that’s why I got banned? 

The other provider was probably why you got banned. Even if you did a full reset of windows before switching to Phantom, if the other provider was detected in the period where you were using them, your account was logged and set for a delay ban.

kaickzz
Posted (edited)

For some reason my PC is turning off when I open the game with the cheat activated, can anyone help me? (when I open the game without the cheat, the PC doesn't turn off) I think it has to do with the kernel drivers

Edited by kaickzz
OnlyLegitAim
18 minutes ago, kaickzz said:

For some reason my PC is turning off when I open the game with the cheat activated, can anyone help me? (when I open the game without the cheat, the PC doesn't turn off) I think it has to do with the kernel drivers

having the same issue