hello

aidanpod

Hey my name is Aidan, I was referred to this service by the voidcheaters telegram and wow they did not disappoint me. I've been in the modding scene for a bit as far as PC games go but just now getting into the COD scene. Purchased this service a couple days ago and it has made the game more enjoyable especially since sbmm is garbage. Might have to cancel my xbox pre order for vanguard and get it for PC and get the lifetime while its discounted. I'm also a broke college student spending money instead of saving it lol.

If anyone is interested here are my pc specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X

GPU: MSI RTX 2060

RAM: 28GB (Mix matched, odd number for ram i know)

Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus B550m

Monitor: Viotek 27inch 144hz 1080p (Forgot the model number)

3 hours ago, UAsniperz said:

Welcome!!! Hehe i am on same boat, trying to get some schooling going for myself with IT college but also will try to sub here hehe.

Felt that I'm a business major gonna go for my masters so I'll be deep in loans but hey that's why places have college hire programs lol

That's an awesome idea. Also that's right that's why loans are there for. You won't regret it. I got lucky my parents will help with school but if they would of not and I already talked to my wife about loans so would of not been a big deal. After my diploma I want to pursue bachelors.