Private DMA Firmware

ZerosPlayz

ZerosPlayz

I’m new to the DMA Scene and am hearing the firmware on the DMA is what keeps you the safest. I am trying to find the safest firmware to run chairs on warzone. Maybe a 1of1 or even a private firmware provider so i can use PO DMA with that. Any help would be appreciated. I am new to this so i am learning as i go. Thanks

Cthulhu
1 hour ago, ZerosPlayz said:

I’m new to the DMA Scene and am hearing the firmware on the DMA is what keeps you the safest. I am trying to find the safest firmware to run chairs on warzone. Maybe a 1of1 or even a private firmware provider so i can use PO DMA with that. Any help would be appreciated. I am new to this so i am learning as i go. Thanks

For now, any firmware will work on Warzone since Ricochet doesn't have anything to guard against DMA cheats or firmware. The BE/EAC firmware from Cyberammo will work just fine, 1:1 firmware is very expensive and you're more likely to get scammed than not

ZerosPlayz
4 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

For now, any firmware will work on Warzone since Ricochet doesn't have anything to guard against DMA cheats or firmware. The BE/EAC firmware from Cyberammo will work just fine, 1:1 firmware is very expensive and you're more likely to get scammed than not

I’m probably going to use it for Val, apex couple other games so I’m looking for a 1:1 firmware. Do you know any reputable sellers of it? Willing to pay the price for it. Just wanna make sure it’s legit

iamKillerr

Will Cal

19 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

Do you know if CaptainDMA 1:1 fw will work with COD?

Cthulhu
1 hour ago, iamKillerr said:

Will Cal

Do you know if CaptainDMA 1:1 fw will work with COD?

Yes, CaptainDMA 1:1 fw will work with COD

iamKillerr
1 hour ago, Cthulhu said:

Yes, CaptainDMA 1:1 fw will work with COD

Thanks, is there any reason to change to BE/EAC 1:1 for CoD or is that overkill? I got my board preflashed from CyberAmmo

• Administrator
1 hour ago, iamKillerr said:

Thanks, is there any reason to change to BE/EAC 1:1 for CoD or is that overkill? I got my board preflashed from CyberAmmo

If you're interested in other games with better DMA anticheat then using the 1:1 can be worth it.