How long PO been around???

SafeThanSorry

SafeThanSorry

I tried getting an answer in the Telegram Chat but damm, its freakin full of useless stupid talk.

On behalf of the people with braincells, I apologize to you Zeb and Staff.

Now my question is, how long has PO been around in COD? I found a Post from Zeb from 2021 on Elitepvpers..... so I guess since 2021?

I read that you only had 1 detection in September 2023? Is that correct?

Thanks for your time and clearing things up.

Any chance that PO will do different subscriptions instead of monthly? 

Oh and another question......how hard would you say it is to get DMA to work on a scale of 1-10 If you have slightly above average Computer skills??? 1=very easy 10=very hard 

Cthulhu
44 minutes ago, SafeThanSorry said:

I tried getting an answer in the Telegram Chat but damm, its freakin full of useless stupid talk.

On behalf of the people with braincells, I apologize to you Zeb and Staff.

Now my question is, how long has PO been around in COD? I found a Post from Zeb from 2021 on Elitepvpers..... so I guess since 2021?

I read that you only had 1 detection in September 2023? Is that correct?

Thanks for your time and clearing things up.

Any chance that PO will do different subscriptions instead of monthly? 

Oh and another question......how hard would you say it is to get DMA to work on a scale of 1-10 If you have slightly above average Computer skills??? 1=very easy 10=very hard 

PO has been around in COD for a while in private, but they officially went public around July 6, 2021.

Yes, the only detection PO has ever experienced was on September 27th, 2023. Since then, Zeb has taken many precautions to guard against Ricochet.

PO mainly does monthly subscriptions, but sometimes they will offer a limited amount of lifetime keys for some cheats.

I'd say if you can build a computer, you can probably set up DMA. Even if you have any issues, there are plenty of videos and guides on the internet that can help you set it up.