Controller aimbot (MW3 Multiplayer)

New here, trying out the cheese and needing some assistance.

Firstly, my settings. (FYI: I have DS4 setup and working fine and I have disabled the necessary settings in Steam.)

FOV: 5

Lock on target: OFF

Smoothness: 32

Stickiness: 2

Target bone: Random

The moment I set a hotkey, the aimbot completely goes nuts and will aim AWAY from enemies. If there's more than 1 enemy within my ADS the aimbot goes even more bonkers.

Is this normal? Is setting a hotkey supposed to screw up the AB completely? 😕

Thanks in advance.

Cthulhu
1 hour ago, rgx said:

Firstly, my settings. (FYI: I have DS4 setup and working fine and I have disabled the necessary settings in Steam.)

The moment I set a hotkey, the aimbot completely goes nuts and will aim AWAY from enemies. If there's more than 1 enemy within my ADS the aimbot goes even more bonkers.

Thanks in advance.

Make sure you have inverted x and y disabled in the menu

5 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

Make sure you have inverted x and y disabled in the menu

It is disabled. If it's disabled when I fire my gun it makes my gun aim toward the floor, when it's enabled and I fire my gun it goes to the side.

cheese
12 hours ago, rgx said:

It is disabled. If it's disabled when I fire my gun it makes my gun aim toward the floor, when it's enabled and I fire my gun it goes to the side.

Mine does this from time to time just go to the Misc setting on the cheat and click reset esp or whatever the reset option is in there

6 hours ago, cheese said:

Mine does this from time to time just go to the Misc setting on the cheat and click reset esp or whatever the reset option is in there

Tried that, didn’t help. Still the same. 

• Administrator
On 5/8/2024 at 2:07 PM, rgx said:

Thanks in advance.

Are you importing a config? Make a new one and export that then try again.

1 hour ago, Fika said:

Are you importing a config? Make a new one and export that then try again.

Not importing. If I have the FOV range above a 1 it’s when it starts aiming above the enemy head. Even with it on 1 (as I can’t disable it or go lower), up close gun fights, when enemy is prone and if I am trying to spray transfer, AB locks on but away from the enemy. Very frustrating. 

cheese
4 hours ago, rgx said:

Not importing. If I have the FOV range above a 1 it’s when it starts aiming above the enemy head. Even with it on 1 (as I can’t disable it or go lower), up close gun fights, when enemy is prone and if I am trying to spray transfer, AB locks on but away from the enemy. Very frustrating. 

What are your pc specs? Do you adjust your frame rate or high performance mode at all? I’d try to redownload the loader again and see if that fixes anything for ya

7 hours ago, cheese said:

What are your pc specs? Do you adjust your frame rate or high performance mode at all? I’d try to redownload the loader again and see if that fixes anything for ya

6800XT GPU, 5800X3D processor. 

tried reinstalling but still the same result. 

cheese

I’m lost then lol Iv had it happen to me I’d go to lock on and the damn thing would pull like 4 inch’s below them 

Yeah the fact that I have seen others with this issue too and no one can give me a clear answer on what’s the problem is mildly concerning lol.