AIM bot problem and ESP problem also

zlodeiat

zlodeiat

Hey guys I realy cant handle the AIM bot. It is not working ok. IT stick in one player super obvious on another i cant hit him from 1 meter. I am behind the player in about 5o centemeters shoot him and the aim bot pull the gun off the player and none hit marks, no damage no nothing. I try setting I can find here but still. Aim bot is not working well. I jsut got shadowbanned because in smoothness 20 and sticky 1 it stick to the player like I am with the most raging settings and it was super obvious. I try with and without deadzone but still cant handle this aimbot. It become unusable. The ESP also. It shows players 5-10 meters from their actual location. I reset the ESP and still shows it that way. I see it in 10 meters ahead and it turns out he is not there anymore and kill me from behind. Any suggestions??? 

mainsys
29 minutes ago, zlodeiat said:

smoothness 20 

Start with smoothness 36 and go down if needed. 20 is way to strong in my opinion.

About the ESP, idk. Sounds odd. If no one can answer ask support. 

• Administrator
4 hours ago, zlodeiat said:

Hey guys I realy cant handle the AIM bot. It is not working ok. IT stick in one player super obvious on another i cant hit him from 1 meter. I am behind the player in about 5o centemeters shoot him and the aim bot pull the gun off the player and none hit marks, no damage no nothing. I try setting I can find here but still. Aim bot is not working well. I jsut got shadowbanned because in smoothness 20 and sticky 1 it stick to the player like I am with the most raging settings and it was super obvious. I try with and without deadzone but still cant handle this aimbot. It become unusable. The ESP also. It shows players 5-10 meters from their actual location. I reset the ESP and still shows it that way. I see it in 10 meters ahead and it turns out he is not there anymore and kill me from behind. Any suggestions??? 

Make a support ticket and send an image of your aim settings: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/support/

• 1 month later...

Hey were you ever able to fix the ESP positioning? I am currently having the same problem

On 5/7/2024 at 4:33 PM, zlodeiat said: