Controller,

JordanRed

I think if you guy's Add Real Controller support Would be huge. For Streamers or anyone really knows warzone know in a 1v1 or 1v2  yes mouse & keyboard are great But when you start getting into 1v3 or 1v4 controller players reign supreme. I'm sure i'll get comments saying i don't know what i'm talking about but i do I play most games on mouse and keyboard with warzone i switch to controller because in warzone the mobility is much more fluent.... I feel that your software is superior to most.....I just wish you offered native controller support and not third party software to remap it it's not the same....

7 hours ago, JordanRed said:

I think if you guy's Add Real Controller support Would be huge. For Streamers or anyone really knows warzone know in a 1v1 or 1v2  yes mouse & keyboard are great But when you start getting into 1v3 or 1v4 controller players reign supreme. I'm sure i'll get comments saying i don't know what i'm talking about but i do I play most games on mouse and keyboard with warzone i switch to controller because in warzone the mobility is much more fluent.... I feel that your software is superior to most.....I just wish you offered native controller support and not third party software to remap it it's not the same....

Native Controller Support would be really good. Hopefully its supported in the future but for now the work-around gets to the same place......roughly

• 1 month later...

Now i heard that you can set aim to F1.F2. F3 ect and still set controller in the option's menu and it will work...  if anyone can let me know if this is tru