spoofer

SzachMat

SzachMat
Hello, I am new and I would like to buy the PO mw3 product but I have an HWID blocker, does the code have a blocker in it or do I need an external, separate sposphere
Cthulhu
40 minutes ago, SzachMat said:
Hello, I am new and I would like to buy the PO mw3 product but I have an HWID blocker, does the code have a blocker in it or do I need an external, separate sposphere

No, PO does not come with a HWID spoofer. If you are HWID banned, it is recommended that you use a permanent spoofer. You should not use a temp spoofer with PO

PeptoBismuth
2 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

No, PO does not come with a HWID spoofer. If you are HWID banned, it is recommended that you use a permanent spoofer. You should not use a temp spoofer with PO

I do have a temp spoofers I have a question. What happens if inject PO and then I inject a temp spoofer after? I'm asking because I'm shadowbanned and I know I will get shadowbanned on another account if I get one. I was wondering if spoofing after injecting PO will allow me to play with another account without it getting instant shadowbanned. Thanks 

Cthulhu
56 minutes ago, PeptoBismuth said:

I do have a temp spoofers I have a question. What happens if inject PO and then I inject a temp spoofer after? I'm asking because I'm shadowbanned and I know I will get shadowbanned on another account if I get one. I was wondering if spoofing after injecting PO will allow me to play with another account without it getting instant shadowbanned. Thanks 

Technically yes, spoofing after injecting PO will allow you to play on another account without getting it instantly shadowbanned. However it's still probably best to perma spoof because temp spoofers get detected rather frequently

PeptoBismuth
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

Technically yes, spoofing after injecting PO will allow you to play on another account without getting it instantly shadowbanned. However it's still probably best to perma spoof because temp spoofers get detected rather frequently

Ok thanks. I have a bunch of throwaway accounts that I wanna use until the shadowban clears on my "main", I'm glad to be able to spoof after so at least I can play while I wait

Edited by PeptoBismuth
DaveSmith

Not sure if we are allow to talk about spoofers but sync top is the best one I have used