Hello there

PeptoBismuth

PeptoBismuth

I wanted to try something different other than the same provider I've been using for awhile. I came here because I heard this has never been detected which is something that I value.

SPR1989

Hi and welcome to PO community.Im new here too just few weeks here and before this i was using EO.Like you i want try little bit different and i have heard only good about PO.

Cthulhu
17 hours ago, PeptoBismuth said:

I wanted to try something different other than the same provider I've been using for awhile. I came here because I heard this has never been detected which is something that I value.

39 minutes ago, SPR1989 said:

Hi and welcome to PO community.Im new here too just few weeks here and before this i was using EO.Like you i want try little bit different and i have heard only good about PO.

Welcome to the both of you! Make sure you read all the troubleshooting guides and the COD Cheating Bible to stay ahead of the curve 👍 If you need any help or have any questions, just make a post on the forums or create a support ticket. Hope you guys enjoy your time with PO

SPR1989
2 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

Welcome to the both of you! Make sure you read all the troubleshooting guides and the COD Cheating Bible to stay ahead of the curve 👍 If you need any help or have any questions, just make a post on the forums or create a support ticket. Hope you guys enjoy your time with PO

Thank you Cthulhu and its very pleasant to be here.Everybody is very nice and friendly.I allready read Zeb´s cheating bible which was very nice and usefull.

Steadymobbin210g

Just want to say hi and I love the quality of the service! Been here a little over a month and I’m very happy with the service!! I go by fugitive _ditch in telegram and I love to cheat!! lol everyone have a great day!