Aim bot not working on Xbox controller

Ghostcorn

Ghostcorn

New to phantom all the other features work but aim bot is not working for me 

Quikbaud

dont use. it's literally the fastest way to being shadow banned. I've used  2 fov and 36 smothness and get banned with like 2 or 3 games. just use ESP

PeptoBismuth
57 minutes ago, Ghostcorn said:

I wanna know why it doesn’t work at all…

Let me know if you figure it out

Cthulhu
5 hours ago, Quikbaud said:

dont use. it's literally the fastest way to being shadow banned. I've used  2 fov and 36 smothness and get banned with like 2 or 3 games. just use ESP

Controller aimbot doesn't get you shadowbanned lol, it's the way you use it. You were either preaiming and tracking through walls or you just got unlucky with reports 🤷‍♂️

Quikbaud

Nah. I don’t pre aim at all or track people through walls. But anytime I have aimbot on I get reported to point I get sb’d I have it on low ass settings and still get reported 

PeptoBismuth
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Quikbaud said:

Nah. I don’t pre aim at all or track people through walls. But anytime I have aimbot on I get reported to point I get sb’d I have it on low ass settings and still get reported 

I have it set to max smoothness and lowest range but I also lose fights on purpose to look less suspicious. I make sure not to get more than 8-9 kills average then once every 5 games I go up to 12. I still get shadiwbaned because of how the report system works, I used to get shadowbanned playing legit when I get high kill games. 

It's not a problem with PO, it's just how the game is in general.

Edited by PeptoBismuth