Streaming on Discord

zlodeiat

zlodeiat

I have 2 questions. First: Is it safe to stream on Discord? Last time when I use PO it was visible on discord and on Nvidia recording software. Second question. Aimbot is kind of not working. No metter what settings i put it is not working at all (K+M) Oh also is there a way to thin the esp boxes? THey are too bold .

Cthulhu
22 minutes ago, zlodeiat said:

I have 2 questions. First: Is it safe to stream on Discord? Last time when I use PO it was visible on discord and on Nvidia recording software. Second question. Aimbot is kind of not working. No metter what settings i put it is not working at all (K+M) Oh also is there a way to thin the esp boxes? THey are too bold .

Yes, PO is safe on Discord. Just make sure you set it to game capture and it will not show on any recording software. Same goes for Nvidia software, set it to game capture, not desktop capture.

Make sure you have a hotkey set for your aimbot. You have to hold down the hotkey for the aimbot to activate.

No, there is currently no option to change ESP box thickness

zlodeiat
16 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

Yes, PO is safe on Discord. Just make sure you set it to game capture and it will not show on any recording software. Same goes for Nvidia software, set it to game capture, not desktop capture.

Make sure you have a hotkey set for your aimbot. You have to hold down the hotkey for the aimbot to activate.

No, there is currently no option to change ESP box thickness

My hotkey is Mouser 1 which is my fire button but still cant feel any aimbot. For ESP box - they shout have thiknes. Currently they are too bold and sometimes even the players are not visible. 

zlodeiat

Where is that setting:  game capture I looked all over the Discord and didnt find anything