Banned from other provider want to try this out

Speyfisher

Speyfisher

Hello, I recently got my mw3 account perm banned from other cheat provider. I’m very upset because I wasn’t even playing the game while it happened. Just logged on and said permanently banned. Wanted to just see how everybody likes phantom overlay I’m thinking about switching. 

Cthulhu
2 hours ago, Speyfisher said:

Hello, I recently got my mw3 account perm banned from other cheat provider. I’m very upset because I wasn’t even playing the game while it happened. Just logged on and said permanently banned. Wanted to just see how everybody likes phantom overlay I’m thinking about switching. 

PO has great customer support and the quality of their features and the cheat optimization is unmatched. You will get very little, if any, performance/FPS loss at all. PO also has great security, and Zebleer (developer and owner), focuses on the safety of his users above all else. Overall, imo Phantom Overlay is the best cheat on the market in terms of performance, quality, features, and safety.

Hansi2005

Is there any Information about bans or updates in regard of Richochet silent updates?

Cthulhu
1 hour ago, Hansi2005 said:

Is there any Information about bans or updates in regard of Richochet silent updates?

PO has avoided all silent updates and targeted detections. Zeb also has security measures in place to protect users from silent updates. You will be fine