First time user

Payton

Payton

Having trouble getting going, following all the steps but when I download the loader and attempt to transfer to usb folder it says the file cannot be copied with its properties. If I move it anyway when I attempt to open it nothing happens. Defender blocked it at first but even with real time off when I attempt to open loader nothing happens 

Cthulhu
1 hour ago, Payton said:

Having trouble getting going, following all the steps but when I download the loader and attempt to transfer to usb folder it says the file cannot be copied with its properties. If I move it anyway when I attempt to open it nothing happens. Defender blocked it at first but even with real time off when I attempt to open loader nothing happens 

Set an exclusion for the file. It might be corrupted since WD blocked it the first time, so you can try redownloading the loader. Make sure you restart before using the new loader for the first time, and also run the loader as administrator.

DaveSmith
14 hours ago, Payton said:

I had the same issue, my antivirus (windows) was causing the problem. I disabled a bunch of the checks and tried again and it worked. Hope that helps. 

Payton

update: i fixed my issue by downloading the loader on an old laptop with no security protocols, saved to usb. Now i just put usb in pc like normal and everything is great

• Administrator

Okay great, let us know if you need anything else.