PS5 controller aimbot not working

HabibiBelieveMe

HabibiBelieveMe

Yes, I’ve installed DS4 and follow the instructions exactly as they are shown to get the controller to work. The controller worked for opening the menu but as far as aimbot goes, nothing. 

• Administrator

Try this:

- Go to steam settings

- Go to controller tab

- Disable "Enable steam input for xbox controllers" and "Enable steam input for generic controllers"

HabibiBelieveMe
On 5/3/2024 at 2:50 PM, Fika said:

Try this:

- Go to steam settings

- Go to controller tab

- Disable "Enable steam input for xbox controllers" and "Enable steam input for generic controllers"

Okay I got it to work! Do you by chance know the best settings to have aimbot look natural when sniping? It looks jittery when I aim for too long so I’ve only been playing with ARs and SMGs but I’d love to snipe if there’s natural looking settings 

PeptoBismuth

Does this work only for the steam version? I use battlenet but I still have the same problem.

Cthulhu
3 hours ago, PeptoBismuth said:

Does this work only for the steam version? I use battlenet but I still have the same problem.

Controller support works for both BNET and Steam

• Administrator
21 hours ago, aiacos said:

COMO ATIVAR O AIM BOT NO CONTROLE, SOU DA BATLLE NET

You set your aimbot hot key in the cheat menu, set it to something on your controller. Hold down that hot key and the aimbot will activate. Make a support ticket here if you have issues: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/support/