Is PO main account safe?

iamKillerr

iamKillerr

I have an account LV 650. Iridescent Season 2 and Season 3 in WZ3 and Season 5 in WZ2. 20+ bundles purchased. 3 black cells. All nukes including the new pain in the ass rebirth nuke. 30 kill calling card and more. Account value probably $1000+ easily. Is PO external (non DMA) safe to use on this account?

Cthulhu
7 hours ago, iamKillerr said:

I have an account LV 650. Iridescent Season 2 and Season 3 in WZ3 and Season 5 in WZ2. 20+ bundles purchased. 3 black cells. All nukes including the new pain in the ass rebirth nuke. 30 kill calling card and more. Account value probably $1000+ easily. Is PO external (non DMA) safe to use on this account?

Yes, you can use PO External safely on your main account

• Administrator
On 5/2/2024 at 8:12 AM, iamKillerr said:

If you highly value your main account then DMA is the way to go. The external cheat is undetected and updated though, we'll keep it as safe as we can.