settings

TheScythe999

Question

TheScythe999

Im sorry if i missed it but i kinda wanna see what the settings are and how legit i can make it i wanna be able to cheat but not be too obvious like in a way i can cheat and have no risk of getting banned (no walls cuz thats obvious) i already have decent aim but bad game sense so prolly wanted the 2d radar im interested in buying this but idk can someone like get in discord and screenshare or something would be nice thanks

1 answer to this question

Cthulhu
1 minute ago, TheScythe999 said:

Im sorry if i missed it but i kinda wanna see what the settings are and how legit i can make it i wanna be able to cheat but not be too obvious like in a way i can cheat and have no risk of getting banned (no walls cuz thats obvious) i already have decent aim but bad game sense so prolly wanted the 2d radar im interested in buying this but idk can someone like get in discord and screenshare or something would be nice thanks

There is a video demonstration of the cheat here. As for settings, you can make the cheat very legit by disabling some features. Even with ESP + aimbot you can be very legit with the right configuration