Radar on Minimap and ESP Question

Lagann888

Question

Lagann888

I'm interested in mainly ESP and Radar in COD Warzone

My M.2 DMA with custom firmware and Fuser will be arriving today from Captain DMA. I will then be purchasing the PO cheat for it. 

Since my main display is DP from my GPu, I will likely not be able to use the fuser as even the Mini DP fuser only has two HDMIs as input. ( my monitor only has an HDMI 2.0 port so I need to use the display port 1.4 to get the full 240hz 1440p bandwidth). I know the fuser does not support that high res anyways even if my monitor did have HDMI 2.1

My question is this. If i decide to use my DMA M.2 without the fuser, that means I will need to look over to my other monitor for ESP right?

Is there another method to get ESP on my main gaming monitor without using the fuser that would be just as undetectable?

If i just want Radar without, do i still need the fuser to have it on my main monitor? if not, does it still use the DMA or would this be an internal cheat?

Thanks

-Spencer

Edited by Lagann888

2 answers to this question

• Administrator
On 4/22/2024 at 3:13 PM, Lagann888 said:

I'm interested in mainly ESP and Radar in COD Warzone

My M.2 DMA with custom firmware and Fuser will be arriving today from Captain DMA. I will then be purchasing the PO cheat for it. 

Since my main display is DP from my GPu, I will likely not be able to use the fuser as even the Mini DP fuser only has two HDMIs as input. ( my monitor only has an HDMI 2.0 port so I need to use the display port 1.4 to get the full 240hz 1440p bandwidth). I know the fuser does not support that high res anyways even if my monitor did have HDMI 2.1

My question is this. If i decide to use my DMA M.2 without the fuser, that means I will need to look over to my other monitor for ESP right?

Is there another method to get ESP on my main gaming monitor without using the fuser that would be just as undetectable?

If i just want Radar without, do i still need the fuser to have it on my main monitor? if not, does it still use the DMA or would this be an internal cheat?

Thanks

-Spencer

1. Your ESP won't display on your game monitor without a fuser.

2. You can use Moonlight/Sunshine instead of a fuser, we're making a guide for that.

3. You don't need a fuser if you're only using radar.