cs2

Animal

Hello, I just want to say for using this for a week I would rate this 9/10 I been a closet cheater for so many years and I use every csgo/cs2 cheat there is even all the private ones so i know what im talking about. I would love to see you guys work more on cs2 and keeping it safe, but I would like to see one thing added is ESP outline/glow outline so like make it red for not visible and green for visible. keep up the great work.

6 hours ago, Animal said:

Hello, I just want to say for using this for a week I would rate this 9/10 I been a closet cheater for so many years and I use every csgo/cs2 cheat there is even all the private ones so i know what im talking about. I would love to see you guys work more on cs2 and keeping it safe, but I would like to see one thing added is ESP outline/glow outline so like make it red for not visible and green for visible. keep up the great work.

Glow / Outline ESP is difficult to achieve externally without writing memory, however not impossible actually
https://imgur.com/a/3ULJnHb < Done without writing memory

fastmzgs

What aimbot settings are you using sometimes it feels like it takes a second for it to lock on