Vanguard Cheat Pre-Orders Opened‼️ Working Beta‼️ Guaranteed for Launch‼️

zebleer

• Administrator

COD Vanguard sales are OPEN‼️ You can buy now on the website‼️

For pre-order it's lifetime only. More purchase options on game launch.

But, instead of paying the price of 250 EUR which will be lifetime price on game launch, pre-orders are 150 EUR.

Also, you can use the product NOW during beta as you get your lifetime key instantly & automatically just like with any other product. So you can use it until beta ends then again when game launches, all while saving 100 EUR.

COD Vanguard is one product. Any modes or anything added or linked to the game will be covered & included free of additional charge. It won't be split like BOCW is.

Don't make the mistake of going with a risky or rage provider & getting shadow or HWID/game banned then having to use a spoofer & come to PO... just come to PO right from the start...

⚠️ Do not partake if you are shadow, HWID/game banned on Warzone/MW as those transfer to Vanguard. I will be posting resources on my site within 24 hours to undo your situation properly & I will ping once I've posted those... just wait‼️

? WANT A VIDEO? Check the website home page!

? Purchase from the website store!

On 9/18/2021 at 3:36 AM, zebleer said:

Please visit the Phantom Overlay home page to view videos of the cheats including our cheat for COD Vanguard.

1 hour ago, zebleer said:

COD Vanguard is one product. Any modes or anything added or linked to the game will be covered & included free of additional charge. It won't be split like BOCW is.

So Zombies will no longer be its own thing? It'll just be the one purchase, yeah? I don't care for MP stuff, I don't play it, but if it includes Zombies then it's a different ballgame.

7 hours ago, P13 said:

So Zombies will no longer be its own thing? It'll just be the one purchase, yeah? I don't care for MP stuff, I don't play it, but if it includes Zombies then it's a different ballgame.

Cold War will remain as is most likely, but Vanguard Zombies will be included.

5 hours ago, Aaron said:

Cold War will remain as is most likely, but Vanguard Zombies will be included.

That doesn't answer my question, I didn't ask about Cold War, I asked explicitly about Vanguard Zombies. Simple yes or no, does this preorder include Vanguard Zombies. I'm not about to drop 150 euro on something without 100% clear cut certainty of what it includes.

1 hour ago, Fedorino said:

WAIT! Vanguard has a zombies mode?!?!

Yes, Treyarch are leading development on it, Sledgehammer are having little to nothing to do with it. It'll be a prequel to the Cold War storyline.

Just now, P13 said:

That doesn't answer my question, I didn't ask about Cold War, I asked explicitly about Vanguard Zombies. Simple yes or no, does this preorder include Vanguard Zombies. I'm not about to drop 150 euro on something without 100% clear cut certainty of what it includes.

Yes, Treyarch are leading development on it, Sledgehammer are having little to nothing to do with it. It'll be a prequel to the Cold War storyline.

I did just add next to it saying Vanguard Zombies will be included.